Baked Spaghetti. A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks, family gatherings, or a week-night dinner. Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan. Baked spaghetti is pretty much a mash-up of all the best qualities of classic spaghetti and a cheesy baked lasagna.
It's a layered, baked casserole with a tomato-based meat sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan cheeses, and pasta. I need to find a new doctor. The one I have now always leaves me feeling confused and This easy Baked Spaghetti recipe is a kid friendly as it gets but has a couple more. You take care of business brewing fix Baked Spaghetti using 15 technique so 6 along with. Here you go do one proud.
ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- It's 1 packet of Spaghetti of.
- Prepare 500 Grams of Ground Beef of.
- You need 1 ⁄ 2 Cups of onion diced.
- You need 1 ⁄ 2 Cups of capscium diced.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 Cups of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 Cups of tomatoes canned.
- Prepare 1 Cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 Cup of cheddar grated.
- It's 1 Cup of monterey jack grated.
- It's 1 ⁄ 4 Cups of parsley freshly chopped.
- You need 1 1 ⁄ 2 Teaspoons of Italian seasoning.
- It's to taste of salt pepper and.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of of oil.
A cozy retro dinner your family will love! Today's Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe is a throwback to potlucks and Sunday suppers. Homemade Baked Spaghetti Recipe - HOW TO MAKE BAKED SPAGHETTI EASY Please Subscribe, Like, Comment, & Share This Baked Spaghetti is to die for Guys. Baked Spaghetti Squash makes the perfect side dish on its own or is great topped with Homemade Pasta Sauce or served alongside my favorite Chicken Parmesan Recipe!
Baked Spaghetti individually
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F Combine the canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, capiscum, garlic, parsley, italian seasoning, bay leaves and the water and bring it to a boil over high heat. Then let it simmer for about an hour.
- Cook the ground meat in some olive until the meat is fully cooked. Drain the fat, and add the meat to the sauce pot, and continue to simmer for another 15-20mins. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the mean time cook the spaghetti. Once it is done its time to get the dish together!.
- Cover the bottom of the baking pan (13x9) with the yummy sauce. Add a layer of pasta, followed by some grated cheese. Repeat the layers and end it with spreading some sauce on top. Bake for 30mins in the oven.
- Add some cheese, and place it back in the oven so that the cheese is melted, should take about 5mins.
- Cut into squares and serve! Add a salad to go with it, maybe some garlic bread... definitely a meal to please many!.
Say, a skillet baked spaghetti made start-to-finish in one skillet, for example? I have nothing against regular, old spaghetti. We eat it often, in fact. But everyone needs a couple spaghetti variations in. Spaghetti squash is so healthy and versatile.