Bubur Lambuk (Malaysian Porridge). This is a recipe that I've been wanting to blog for quite a few years now, and thanks to a nudge from a friend on Instagram, I'm finally getting around to. Farah recommends bubur lambuk — a rice porridge dish, or congee, cooked with assorted spices. Here's her personal recipe that she makes at home.
Bubur lambuk is the most popular food for iftar during Ramadhan days in Malaysia. We've all enjoyed a bowl of Cantonese porridge, but did you know that there's an equally delicious Malay porridge counterpart? Bubur Lambuk is a common staple during the fasting month of Ramadhan -mosques can usually be seen distributing containers of the spiced, meaty congee. You complete broiling sauté Bubur Lambuk (Malaysian Porridge) adopting 7 procedure also 7 steps. Here you go sew up.
process of Bubur Lambuk (Malaysian Porridge)
- Prepare of rice.
- Prepare of spices.
- Prepare of onion.
- It's of beef.
- You need of water salt black pepper lots of , some and.
- It's of celery green onion shallots , and fried.
- It's of Rice as needed.
While Cantonese porridge comes with a multitude of side dishes to complement it, Bubur Lambuk has all the workings in. Pour in water before adding rice and lemon grass. Bring rice and water to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer till rice turns into the texture of porridge. Add coconut milk and season to taste with salt.
Bubur Lambuk (Malaysian Porridge) prescription
- First we fry sliced onions and the spices..
- Next we add the water and the minced beef..
- Add the rice into the hot soup and keep stirring until done..
- We have to stir and stir and stir..
- When the porridge is cooked, put in the celery, green onion and fried shallot..
- Stir again and you’re done..
- Now you can eat the delicious Bubur Lambuk..
Serve dish with a sprinkle of fried shallots. Sampai tak tahu nak pilih yang mana. Salah satu juadah yang wajib ada apabila berada dalam bulan ini ialah bubur lambuk. Bubur lambuk bagi setiap negeri di Malaysia ada yang berbeza cara memasaknya. Tetapi, kali ini, kami kongsikan resipi bubur lambuk yang paling 'simple' dan sedap macam yang selalu kita ambil dekat masjid tu.