Cheeseburger Macaroni. Sometimes it's those simple comforts that hit the spot best. This is the ultimate simple and fulfilling dinner that uses items I typically have in my cupboard. It's so easy to prepare and cooking all in one skillet makes it a snap for clean up. —Juli Meyers, Hinesville, Georgia Call it what you want — cheeseburger macaroni, homemade Hamburger Helper, or hamburger mac and cheese.
The concept of our skillet cheeseburger mac and cheese recipe is totally similar to the boxed cheeseburger helper. But the spices are more fresh and everything just tastes better. We understand the need for families with kids who love pasta, mac and cheese and cheeseburgers all in one bite. You succeed roasting parch Cheeseburger Macaroni working 12 modus operandi including 9 as well as. Here is how you get someplace.
prescription of Cheeseburger Macaroni
- It's 400 gms of ground beef.
- You need 2 cups of macaroni.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It's 2 cups of milk.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese of Grated.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of spring onion of diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
So we have this fantastic and easy mac and cheese recipe. Vary Cheeseburger Macaroni by using cream of onion sou-p for the cream of mushroom, small pasta shells for the elbow macaroni or Swiss cheese for the American cheese. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Stir in chopped cooked bacon, shredded cheese and chopped fresh tomatoes before serving.
Cheeseburger Macaroni process
- To some heated oil, add the spring onions and the beef mince and brown the meat..
- While the mince is cooking, in a bowl mix together the garlic powder, corn flour, paprika and brown sugar..
- Once the meat browns up, the rest of the ingredients go in. First pour in the chicken stock and milk. Next add the uncooked macaroni noodles..
- Then the powdered mix of garlic powder, corn flour, paprika, and brown sugar goes in..
- Season with salt and mix it well together..
- Cover with a lid and let it cook on medium low heat. It took me about 15mins for the noodles to cook through..
- Final step is to add the grated cheddar. I grated the block of cheese I had, if you buy it grated from the store that's ok too, but if you can grate it fresh its perfect..
- Mix it all up together so that the cheese melts and becomes part of the mince and the macaroni (SO GOOD!).
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately!.
Cheeseburger macaroni casserole is an easy dish to prepare for busy weeknights and the kids will love it! Cheeseburger macaroni casserole is an easy dish to prepare for busy weeknights and the kids will love it! Brown beef in skillet, and drain. Add water, ketchup and onion powder; mix well. Add water, ketchup and onion powder; mix well.