Whosayna’s Nargisi Koftey Gravy. Nargisi Koftay (Nargisi Meatballs Curry) - Mince meat stuffed with boiled eggs is a very popular Pakistani dish Known commonly as Nargisi Koftae. Nargisi Koftay with Gravy (Stuffed Mincemeat Balls) - Take it from the expert and bring restaurant like flavor in your everyday meals. Nargisi Koftay Egg Kofta Curry Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK Ye hai meri recipe Nargisi Koftay ki umeed hai aapko pasand ayegi.
Learn how to make nargisi kofta recipe with step by step instructions with pictures at KFoods.com. Easily make nargisi koftay with given recipe in Urdu Cover boiled eggs with mince with oily hands. Store mince-covered eggs in fridge until gravy is prepared. You finish brewing poach Whosayna’s Nargisi Koftey Gravy accepting 23 compound so 2 steps. Here you are take care of.
technique of Whosayna’s Nargisi Koftey Gravy
- You need 1/2 kg of Beef Mince.
- You need of Salt (as required).
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic (pounded).
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies (pound with Garlic).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cummin Seeds (roast then pound it).
- It's 1/4 bunch of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It's 2 of Bread Slices (soaked in water then strained all water).
- Prepare 4 of Eggs (hard boiled, peel and half it then sprinkle salt and pepper).
- It's of Gravy:.
- It's 3 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- It's 2 of Onions (chopped).
- You need 4 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- It's 1 tsp of Cummin powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It's sticks of few Cloves, Black Pepper Corns and Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It's of little Turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic (paste).
- It's of small piece of Ginger (slivered).
Heat oil in a large pan and add whole. Koftay is spicy meatballs that is usually prepared with ground beef and added with spices and herbs. However, there are variations where mutton, chicken or Nargisi koftas are full of protein and a very healthy dish for youngsters and adults alike. You can find the complete recipe and preparation method.
Whosayna’s Nargisi Koftey Gravy process
- Kofta: Mix all well except eggs, scoop a ball of mince mixture flat it like puri on your palm and lay egg half and cover it to make a kofta. keep in a plate, do the same for all..
- Gravy: In a pan put oil and braise onions till browned up add whole garam masala then add tomatoes, ginger, garlic and spices make a paste like, add tomato puree and add little water and put koftas and cook till done. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
Nargisi koftay are hard-boiled eggs coated with minced meat and then cooked in gravy. Named after a flower, nargisi koftay is a dish as tasty as the flower is pretty. According to The Oxford Companion to Food, nargisi kofta is a popular subcontinental dinner dish. Heat the oil, sauté the onions until nice and golden, add the ginger+garlic paste, followed I like to add cubed boiled potatoes in the gravy, that is entirely optional and can be left out if you want. Many people think Nargisi Koftay are difficult to make but if you follow the meatball recipe carefully there is no way that you cannot make them in perfect To prepare the gravy heat ghee in a pan add chopped onion along with the bay leaves.