Beef Cutlets. Humanely Treated Non-GMO Beef, No Added Hormones, No Antibiotics, Shipped To You. The main thing the fillet/ or loin has to be thin. This recipe is very popular in European countries: in Austria it's called schnitzel, in the US it's called a cutlet.
Remove the cutlets to a platter and tent with some foil to keep warm. Dip each cutlet in beaten eggs, and then dip in crumb mixture. Make sure they are evenly coated. You doing broiling roast Beef Cutlets employing 11 prescription along with 10 steps. Here you are win.
procedure of Beef Cutlets
- You need 500 gms of beef diced.
- You need 1 of onion chopped fine.
- It's 1 of potato boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It's 2 of chillies chopped fine.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's to taste of Salt pepper and.
- It's 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare to fry of Oil.
Add butter and, when melted, increase heat to medium-high. Beef Cutlets (Kotleti) recipe is a great easy dinner idea when you are craving comfort food, and a perfect meal for kids. This recipe has many different names. Depending on the country and culture, people would call it Croquettes, Cutlets, Patties, or Kotleti.
Beef Cutlets process
- Put the diced beef in the food processor and mince away. Set aside in a bowl..
- Heat a tbsp worth of cooking oil, to it add the onion, green chilies and the ginger and garlic pastes. Cook on medium low heat till the onions soften..
- Add the garam masala. If you don't have garam masala, a meat masala will work well too..
- In the bowl of beef mince, add the cooked onion mix and also the mashed potato..
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well so the ingredients are mashed and married up together. Then roll them out into cutlet patties..
- I use panko breadcrumbs for my cutlets cause of the beautiful crunch it gives, if you can't find it, regular breadcrumbs should do..
- Get your frying station ready. Whisk an egg or two in a bowl, in another bowl have your breadcrumbs. Heat some oil to fry, and have kitchen towels ready for the cooked cutlets to rest on for a few seconds..
- Dip each beef cutlet in the egg and then coat it really well with the crumbs. The well coated it is, the better the crunch I say..
- Fry until golden brown. I had the heat on medium, so it cooked from the inside out..
- Drain on kitchen towels. Serve hot with some mint yogurt sauce or ketchup..
Are you looking for a baking recipe? Although beef is not one of the meats made into cutlets, beef cube steak, which is used for making chicken-fried steak or Swiss steak, is sometimes referred to as a beef cutlet. Cube steak is usually a thin cut of meat from the beef round primal, which is then run through a mechanical tenderizer, producing the characteristic cube-shaped marks. Lay steaks on a sheet pan and season on both sides with half the salt and pepper. Place breadcrumbs in casserole pan and mixed with the other half of salt and pepper.