Classic meatloaf.. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. This classic meatloaf is perfect for a busy weeknight meal because it can be prepared in minutes.
Good meatloaf is about as comforting as comfort food gets. Thankfully, meatloaf doesn't have to be complex to be good. It just needs to be tender (from breadcrumbs soaked in milk and gentle handling) and flavorful (from onion, garlic, and ketchup). You undertake heating grill Classic meatloaf. testing 15 modus operandi furthermore 11 furthermore. Here is how you fulfill.
process of Classic meatloaf.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef(Ground Round or Ground Turkey).
- You need 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Peppers(Mix of Green, Yellow & Red).
- Prepare 1 clove of Large or 2 Small.
- It's 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of steak sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of burbon.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It's 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce(Sweet Baby Rays).
- Prepare 2 large of eggs beaten.
This family favorite classic meatloaf recipe features onion and garlic powder with a dash of salt and French's Tomato Ketchup. Use the leftovers (if there are any) as meal prep for a tasty meatloaf sandwich for tomorrow's lunch. Learn to how to make meatloaf with ground beef, pork sausage, onion, celery, garlic, egg, parsley, and breadcrumbs. You'll want to keep this classic meatloaf recipe on hand.
Classic meatloaf. instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place ground beef to large bowl..
- Add all other ingredients in bowl with ground beef, except the eggs.
- Beat 2 eggs lightly in separate bowl. Add to beef mixture..
- Work all ingredients together to evenly distribute though out the beef..
- Place in large glass oven safe dish..
- In a small bowl combine 1/4C BBQ sauce, 2TBLS worchtishire, and 2TBLS steak sauce mix and add to top of meat loaf.
- Place on middle oven rack and bake for 45 minutes..
- At end of 45 min check meatloaf using an instant read thermometer, must be at least 160°F..
- Cover and let stand for 10-15 minutes to let meatloaf relax..
- Uncover and serve.
Mix the ingredients gently, just until combined, and don't compact the meat when shaping the loaf for best results. The easiest way to measure this is with a meat thermometer, a handy tool that ensures your meatloaf is perfectly juicy every. This is the BEST Classic Meatloaf Recipe out there! Super moist, easy to make with basic pantry ingredients and everyone always gives it RAVE reviews! Nothing says comfort food better than a good old fashioned meatloaf recipe.