Meatloaf and Potatoes. This crockpot meatloaf includes potatoes, which makes it a convenient one-pot meal. Add some thick-sliced carrots to the slow cooker along with the potatoes if you would like, or add extra onions, or cook the meatloaf and potatoes separately. Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes - Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes.
In a large pot of cold, salted water, bring the potatoes to a boil over high heat. Pat potatoes onto the meatloaf and. Meatloaf with Poppy Seeds in Puff PastryReceitas Da Felicidade! You make broiling fix Meatloaf and Potatoes working 12 instructions as a consequence 8 furthermore. Here you are do the trick.
modus operandi of Meatloaf and Potatoes
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- It's 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 packages of onion soup mix (try lipton beefy onion).
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 6 large of potatoes, cubed.
Spread potatoes evenly around the meatloaf on the sheet pan. Test potatoes for doneness and return to oven if needed while meatloaf rests. Add cooked potatoes and mash with a potato masher. Season with salt and pepper. do NOT make your mashed potatoes this way. mine came out sticky and lumpy and undercooked. the meatloaf was delicious but all the chopping took forever!
Meatloaf and Potatoes gradually
- Loosely mix all ingredients, except potatoes, in a large bowl until the meat is well coated with egg..
- Use a large glass or metal lasagna size pan, about 9"x13", or something that fits a two pound loaf with a ring of potatoes around it..
- Pack the meat into a loaf and leave about three inches for the cubed potatoes to fit around it..
- It is optional, but wrap a tin foil piece around the top to keep moisture in the meat loaf..
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for about 40 minutes and up to an hour depending on the oven..
- Check the meat after forty minutes to see if it is pink. Keep cooking and check to see if done in about fifteen minutes or less..
- The potatoes need to allow a fork to pierce them and not to be too mushy or too hard to eat..
- The potatoes will generally take the same amount of time as the meat..
Remove meatloaf and potatoes and serve or if you want to crisp up the top of the meatloaf (or both) set your oven to broil and put items on a baking sheet. Line the bottom of the crock pot with potatoes. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, ketchup and mustard together. Add ground beef, onion soup mix, and stuffing or bread crumbs to the egg mixture and mix all together well. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes cooked all in the same pot.