Chicken vegetable melody meatloaf.
You see to simmering parch Chicken vegetable melody meatloaf applying 12 technique furthermore 6 moreover. Here you go make it.
prescription of Chicken vegetable melody meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of Serrano pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper, chopped.
- It's 1 envelope of lipton's onion mix.
- You need 1 envelope of sazon seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Mccormick kickin chicken seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2/3 cup of dry bread crumbs.
Chicken vegetable melody meatloaf little by little
- Chop all vegetables and put to side.
- Take meat out of packaging and place in a mixing bowl.
- Combined all ingredients and shape into a loaf.
- Lace loaf in a oven safe baking dish at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Once done let cool for about 5-10 minutes then cut into slices.
- I don't add ketchup to mine but you can just place the ketchup last 10 minutes in oven.