Easy Savory Meatloaf. My variation on the stuffing meatloaf recipies that are so popular. This version is easy and quick to make and is good hot or sliced cold for sandwiches. Tender slices of meatloaf topped off with a delicious seasoned tomato sauce.
The Savory Meatloaf recipe out of our category Meat! A Betty Crocker Kitchens favorite, this herb-flecked meatloaf is everything a good meatloaf should be! This Meatloaf Recipe gives you a good balance of savory and healthy, as it combines the meaty goodness of organic grass-fed beef with fresh vegetables that pack a crunch. You close baking coddle Easy Savory Meatloaf adopting 14 process as well as 11 moreover. Here is how you sew up.
process of Easy Savory Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- It's 1 of bell pepper diced.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and diced.
- It's 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of half and half milk.
Moist and savory meatloaf made easy. Meatloaf is one of those recipes that most people connect with from childhood. It's a grandma's house kind of meal. Learn how to make Savory Meatloaf.
Easy Savory Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Saute onion and bell pepper in butter just until browned lightly..
- In a large bowl combine sauted vegetables,diced carrots(use a food processor or cheese grater for finely diced carrots), egg,ground beef,half and half, bread crumbs and seasonings. mix ingredients together well..
- Line a rectangular baking pan with foil and spray foil with cooking spray(saves a ton of clean up later)..
- Shape the meat mixture into a ball and set in the middle of the pan. Press the meat out to desired shape and thickness, creating a large loaf. Do not add sauce yet..
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 40 minutes,uncovered..
- Combine ketchup and barbecue sauce in a bowl..
- Take the meatloaf out after 40 minutes, and pour sauce over meatloaf. Use a spoon to cover the loaf evenly..
- Place loaf back in the oven for another 20 minutes, uncovered..
- After taking the loaf out be sure to wait at least 15 minutes before you cut it so that it will not fall apart. This step is important to keep it together and juicy..
Want to try. * NOTE: If you have an automatic temperature probe, insert in the uncooked meatloaf so that the tip is in the center. Make the meatloaf: Place all ingredients for the meatloaf EXCEPT for the ketchup in a Primary Sidebar. Prepare this Savory Slow-Cooker Meatloaf using cornbread stuffing, pizza sauce and cheese. Then all you have to do is enjoy this moist, flavorful feast. This easy meatloaf recipe is full of flavor and very easy to make.