Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Top the mashed potatoes with the remaining meat, smooth out, coat the top with the raw meat glaze, and fold the slices of bacon over the top of the meat. Top the mashed potatoes with the remaining meat, smooth out, coat the top with the raw meat glaze, and fold the slices of bacon over the top of the meat.
Add the mashed potatoes into the "bowl" and smooth out. Great recipe for Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes. I was inspired by the cooking show two fat ladies Bacon-wrapped Mashed Potato-stuffed Meatloaf Advertisement. You cause boiling scald Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes proving 25 compound so 10 together with. Here you go nail it.
method of Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes
- You need of meatloaf.
- Prepare 2 1/3 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- It's 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 5 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk 1%.
- It's 2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of potatoe broth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lawry's seasoned salt.
- It's 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of water to boil potatoes to be dicarded after potatoes are done.
In a cast-iron pan, brown bacon until crispy. Drain cooked bacon on a plate lined with paper towels. Sauté onion, carrot and garlic in rendered bacon fat until tender. In a food processor, add slices of bread, eggs and milk.
Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes technique
- Add broth ingredients in a pot with potatoes cut into quarters add water till covering potatoes stir well.
- Drain potatoes discard potato broth mix the mashed potato ingredients together make sure they are firm instant taters wont work neither will runny this is my youngest daughters recipe she cooked them for me.
- In a meatloaf pan I used a double bottom spray with nonstick.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Lay bacon inside.
- Mix all the ingredients for meatloaf together very well put on bacon in pan like a pie crust going up side of pan.
- Fill meatloaf cavity with mashed potatoes.
- Cover top with meatloaf mixture.
- Cover the top with bacon.
- Bake in oven 20-25 minutes till done let sit 5 minutes slice and serve hope you enjoy.
Allow to sit for a few minutes until soft. Using your fingers, spread the meat from the center to make a cup. Fill the middle with a small spoonful of mashed potatoes, and cover back up with the meat mixture. Generously brush half of the reserved glaze on top of the meatloaf cups generously. Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour.