Basic Sweet Bread Dough. Add to dry ingredients; beat just until moistened. Techniques Used: Modified Straight Dough Method for Yeast Bread. This is a master recipe for sweet yeast dough that can be used for a variety of applications.
A basic sweet yeast dough that can be used for just about any sweet bread your carb-loving heart desires. Its especially great for sweet rolls, dinner rolls, monkey bread and even homemade donuts. This post has been a long time in coming. You discharge steaming imbue Basic Sweet Bread Dough employing 7 program also 3 together with. Here you go conclude.
modus operandi of Basic Sweet Bread Dough
- It's 1/2 cup of Warm Milk.
- It's 1-2 teaspoons of Dry Yeast *1 teaspoon takes longer time to proof.
- You need 1 of & 3/4 cups Bread Flour *and extra for kneading.
- You need 2-4 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg *lightly whisked *I often save 1 tablespoonful for glazing.
- You need 20 g of Butter *melted.
Remove from the heat and sprinkle the yeast on top, then sprinkle with a. If you'd rather make the dough in the bread maker add the ingredients in the following order: milk, active dry yeast, vanilla extract, room temperature butter, salt, egg yolks, sour cream, flour, sugar. A basic sweet dough that can be used for bread, cinnamon rolls, crescent rolls, etc. I've had it ever since my home economics class in high school.
Basic Sweet Bread Dough program
- Place Warm Milk and Dry Yeast in a bowl, mix gently and set aside..
- Combine Bread Flour, Sugar and Salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture, Egg and Butter. Mix well to form a soft dough. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes, gradually adding extra Flour as required, until smooth and elastic..
- Place the dough in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
It's a very simple and easy recipe that anyone can make. For the more sugary products, use your favorite methods and fillings and increase your baking time as needed, temperature should be fine for most. Add ingredients to bread machine pan in order given or as recommended by your bread machine manufacturer. While the dough is kneading, check midway through the cycle for proper consistency - dough should not be crumbly. Add a tablespoon of water at a time if needed.