Italian Meatloaf. Pack the meat mixture into an oiled loaf pan, if you do not have a loaf pan, form the meat mixture into a loaf shape on an oiled oven tray or baking dish. Add Italian flavor to a homestyle meat loaf recipe with tomato-basil pasta sauce, Italian breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and oregano. This outstanding Italian Meatloaf recipe is sure to please the entire family, and the leftovers (if you're lucky enough to have any!) are amazing!
Start with a simple meatloaf then pour on pasta sauce for quick Italian flavor. MORE+ LESS This Italian meatloaf recipe from RAGڮ is the hidden gem of meatloaves. With ingredients like Italian sausage, parmesan cheese, and chopped mushrooms, you can't go wrong! You cook boiling bake Italian Meatloaf using 10 ingredients as well as 8 steps. Here is how you perform.
prescription of Italian Meatloaf
- It's of Meat.
- It's 1 lb of Ground Italian Sausage.
- It's 2 lb of Ground Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Bison....
- You need of Panade?.
- It's 1 each of Small Onion.
- It's 3 each of Large Eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 pinch of ea Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
This is an Italian meatloaf version of the famed classic. The great thing about this Italian meatloaf is that it doesn't have "fillers" like oatmeal, bread crumbs or flour, so you'll really taste the herbs and sauce. Then, the crusty parmegiano reggiano (and please. When it came to meatloaf, it was always My Mom's Best Meatloaf or Talking about food as Italians love to do, we talk about everything from pasta to bread to meat dishes.
Italian Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix together meats. Set aside..
- Mix eggs, milk , bread crumbs, and seasonings. Set aside for a couple minutes so bread crumbs can absorb moisture so it thickens up considerably. You'll know it's ready when you stir it & feel you need to add more milk; DON'T..
- Add Panade to Meat Mixture. You'll most likely want to use your hands for this. When adding Panade, mix small amounts at a time, you may not need all of it. Always depends on meats your using & milk you're using, etc. Throw away any unused Panade..
- When ready to shape loaves, divide mixture into however many loaves you would like. I always use cookie sheets & I hand shape my loaves. If you do this method, make sure your loaves are uniform throughout for better results..
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 45 min. Check with meat thermometer, you want 160°. If not done, cover & continue baking..
- When you're down to last 10 or 15 min baking, take foil off, & top with homemade or store bought marinara. You don't need very much. You don't want to overpower meats..
- Take out of oven & let rest 10 min. Enjoy!.
An Italian meatloaf smothered in an incredible tomato marinara sauce. The meatloaf is cooked in the sauce which infuses it with extra flavour as well as keeping it extra juicy and moist! So easy to make and a definite repeat recipe for our family. Though this Italian Meatloaf definitely ranks up at the top! The key to any great recipe for meatloaf or meatballs is a combination of meats.