Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry.
You discharge sizzling doctor Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry testing 16 method together with 6 so. Here you are sew up.
prescription of Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry
- It's 430 grams of bitter gourd.
- Prepare 3 of medium size potatoes.
- You need 2 of medium size onions.
- It's 1/2 cup of cashew nuts fried or roasted.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of jaggery.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoon of almond powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It's 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of coriander and cumin powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need of Salt per taste.
- You need 3 tablespoon of oil.
Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry prescription
- Clean the bitter gourd and cut in round rings. Add 1 teaspoon turmeric and 1/2 teaspoon salt and rub it in and keep it aside for 10 minutes. Peel the potato and onions and cut in length wise..
- Add oil in a pan and fry the cashews until golden brown. Remove from oil. In the same oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and sesame seeds. Once it starts fluttering add the onions and sauté for a minute. Add potatoes chips and let it cook for 3 minutes..
- Wash the bitter gourd and squeeze all excess water from it. Add to the onion and potato and mix well. Cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Keep checking in between so it does not stick at the bottom. Add salt, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander and cumin powder, garam masala, mango powder and jaggery..
- Mix well and let it cook for couple of minutes. Add fried cashews and mix. Garnish with coriander and serve with roti. If you do not want it to be dry add 1/2 cup of water when adding masala..