Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon. Weave the bacon slices over the meat loaf. If you love the flavor of bacon, then this Bacon Wrapped Turkey Meat Loaf recipe is delicious for dinner tonight! If you're looking for a delicious weeknight meal, or hosting this weekend, below you can watch my new Bacon Wrapped Turkey Meat Loaf video, for a little recipe inspiration!
It's lighter than a beef meatloaf but boy of boy I cut bacon slices in half and draped them over the unbaked loaves. The extra bacon will help keep the meatloaf moist and delicious while the fat. This meatloaf is so full of flavor! You doing stewing brew Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon accepting 14 instructions furthermore 7 as a consequence. Here you go rack up.
process of Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon
- Prepare of Meatloaf mix.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef 80/20.
- It's 7 slice of Turkey bacon.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Stalks of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 5 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 stick of mozzarella cheese sticks, cut up.
- You need 4 of Small breakfast turkey sausage links, cut up.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of Egg, beaten.
- It's 1/2 box of Stovetop mix, any flavor.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
I did look through many recipes to finally come up with this one by adding ingredients that I liked I have not tried this with turkey bacon as I feel it may burn with this recipe. With this recipe, I did use beef. Meatloaf With Ground Turkey And Ground Beef Recipes. Make meatloaf bitesize with these delicious 'muffins'.
Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon process
- Beat egg in bowel and add, salt, pepper, basil leaves,.
- Add meat into mixture. Add remaining ingredients. Mixture will be wet, but still manageable. Don't mix too much, as meat will toughen up..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mold meat mixture into a loaf as thick as you like..
- Add 4 strips of raw bacon on top. The next 3 strips will need to go over and under each piece of bacon, lattice style..
- Place meatloaf in oven for about an hour and 15 mins, until the center is no longer pink..
- Enjoy this delicious meatloaf with a side of Brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes..
Wrapped in bacon and topped with tomato ketchup, they make a fun change to the usual loaf which Packed with protein and good healthy fats, this meatloaf has BBQ sauce mixed into the ground beef. But what really sets it apart from the more. This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure! Meatloaf is back and better than ever; wrapped with thick cut bacon! Since chicken and turkey are much more leaner that beef and pork, your meatloaf may end up a bit drier.