Meatloaf (my way). Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! You can tweek the recipe and make it your own but this is the basics for what I feel is a very good meatloaf. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Discover the secret to turkey meatloaf with the perfect texture. Footnotes Partner Tip; Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan. Meatloaf My Way My family wasn't keen on the traditional meatloaf recipe, so I tried making it a few different ways and this is the one we liked best. You take care of business brewing percolate Meatloaf (my way) working 9 method as a consequence 6 together with. Here is how you do justice.
receipt of Meatloaf (my way)
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1/2 lb of mild ground Sausage.
- It's 1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, minced.
- You need 1/2 of Green pepper, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of each, Sage, Pepper, Salt, Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Additional ketchup for topping.
Jessica Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom I have made meatloaf this way for years. You see, I don't like meatloaf smothered in ketchup. I don't know how I got this idea, but I put cream of mushroom soup on the top of mine. It's really good made this way.
Meatloaf (my way) method
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl..
- Make into loaf and place in large baking dish..
- Add ketchup on top as glaze..
- Bake 350° for 1 hr..
- Remove from oven and prop up pan so fat drains away. Let stand 10 min..
- Slice and serve..
Be the first to review this recipe. I get raves on this from anyone and everyone that eats it - meatloaf lovers and non-lovers. I know it looks like a lot of ingredients, but almost all are things I regularly have on hand. You gotta put some flavor into it- otherwise, just bake a chunk of meat. In this video I show you all how I cook my meat loaf.