Family Classic Meatloaf. Find out why the whole family will love this classic meatloaf! Stuffing mix and a zesty topping add an extra flavor boost to this no-fuss meatloaf. Budget-friendly Classic Family Meatloaf has great flavor and a wonderful glaze.
This classic meatloaf recipe is tender and juicy with a deliciously unique flavor. If you've ever wanted to know Given our family dynamic, my dad was the one who did a lot of the cooking. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. You undertake boiling broil Family Classic Meatloaf practicing 7 process as a consequence 7 furthermore. Here is how you do.
receipt of Family Classic Meatloaf
- It's 1 1/2 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- It's 1 can of 10 3/4 oz condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 packages of 6 oz stove top stuffing for chicken.
- It's 1 each of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 each of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- It's 1/4 cup of chili sauce.
It might not be the sexiest Meatloaf tends to look done on the outside before it's actually ready. This family favorite classic meatloaf recipe features onion and garlic powder with a dash of salt and French's Tomato Ketchup. Use the leftovers (if there are any) as meal prep for a tasty. Family of eight in huge converted tour bus!
Family Classic Meatloaf prescription
- Preheat oven to 350° f.
- Mix meat, 1/2 cup of soup, stuffing mix, egg, onion, and thyme..
- Press evenly into 8 x 4 inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray..
- Bake for 55 minutes..
- Heat remaining soup and chili sauce in small sauce pan.
- Spoon over meatloaf just before serving.
- Note: I omit chili sauce and just put soup over meatloaf before baking..
I added two large carrots and a zucchini, in addition to the Classic Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This classic meatloaf recipe will be a family favorite for years to come. You can't go wrong serving this dish alongside buttery creamed potatoes and fresh green beans! This classic meatloaf is an all-beef meatloaf with oatmeal, onion, and a little garlic. Ketchup topping is traditionally used, but a topping of barbecue sauce would be delicious as well.