Italian Meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Pour remaining pasta sauce over meatloaf. Italian Meatloaf Everything that's wonderful about meatloaf, but with a few Italian-friendly ingredients!
I only made a little change on this recipe--I increased the italian seasoning considerably and I added a teaspoon each of onion and garlic powders. A moist tasty meatloaf baked with rosemary potatoes, it's the perfect one pan dinner recipe. When it came to meatloaf, it was always My Mom's Best Meatloaf or nothing! You go for it toasting fix Italian Meatloaf testing 8 program along with 2 also. Here is how you finish.
process of Italian Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 2/3 oz of Italian salad dressing mix, dry (1 envelope).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Emeril's Essence seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of corn chex, crushed (or chex of your choice, corn & rice are gluten-free).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 dash of celery salt.
- You need 2 slice of American cheese, cut into strips.
I was sure and still am that it is the best. Brush the top and sides of the meatloaf all over with the garlic. In large bowl, combine the crumbs, egg, onion, salt and oregano; crumble the meat over the top. Italian Meatloaf is made from a blend of homemade Italian sausage and lean ground beef with Italian herbs and seasonings, onion, garlic, cheeses and marinara sauce.
Italian Meatloaf step by step
- Add all ingredients, except cheese in bowl; mix well. Shape into loaf in shallow pan. Bake in 350°F oven for 65 minutes..
- Top with cheese strips. Cook for 5 minutes longer..
Really it is a giant meatball! Again, I hit the jackpot with Italian Meatloaf. This is the only meatloaf recipe I use. The cheese makes the meatloaf very moist and tasty! The herbs impart a wonderful flavor as well!