Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Prepare meatloaf mix: Mix ground beef with seasoning, bread crumbs, egg, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, garlic, and remaining diced peppers until combined. Stuff each pepper with meat mixture leaving a dome of the mixture on top of each pepper.
Fill each pepper ring with meat loaf mixture. In a small bowl, whisk together ketchup and brown sugar and brush on tops of meat loaves. Taco Stuffed Peppers - Low Carb, Keto, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, THM S. You bring about grilling bake Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings employing 14 modus operandi including 5 together with. Here you go bring about.
ingredients of Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings
- It's 2 of red bell peppers.
- You need 2 of green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It's 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- It's 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Prego - Three Cheese).
- It's 1-1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
My kids like meatloaf but they loooove tacos. I decided to make my stuffed pepper rings have a Mexican twist. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings singly
- Slice the tops and bottoms of the peppers off and set aside. Cut the remaining section of pepper into two rings. You will have 8 total rings. Place on a greased baking sheet. (I accidentally cut through the side of one, if this happens, just toothpick it secure)..
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, seasonings, parmesan cheese, onion and 2 Tbsp. of the spaghetti sauce. Dice the tops and bottoms of peppers you had set aside and add to the mix..
- Spoon the meat mixture into the pepper rings. Place in preheated 375 degree oven and bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top each pepper ring with about 2 Tbsp each spaghetti sauce. (You will have some left over, save for another use). Top with mozzarella cheese to preference. We really like cheese :).
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!!.
Press meatloaf mixture evenly into pepper rings. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Place cut pepper rings into a large stainless steel bowl or pan, or glass bowl. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Dice up remaining parts of peppers to use in meat mixture.