Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy. Need to add water when reheating the gravy. If the bacon on the top is not as crisp as you would like, put the meatloaf under the broiler for a few minutes. In a small bowl, combine milk and cornstarch; set aside.
Add the oil to a skillet over medium heat. Use two flat spatulas to transfer the meatloaf to a serving platter. Slice and serve with the mushroom gravy. You do ones thing sizzling toast Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy practicing 14 technique so 6 and. Here you are hit.
procedure of Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 c of ground golden flaxseeds.
- Prepare 2 c of carrots, shredded.
- It's 1 of med. onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tap of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 2 T of EVOO, coconut oil or butter.
- It's 4 oz of button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 c of beef broth.
- You need 2 c of carrots, shredded.
Not to denigrate that style, but my meatloaf with mushroom gravy flips the notion of traditional meatloaf on its head. To start, this meatloaf uses ground pork and veal instead of hamburger meat. Lots of fresh garlic, minced onion and a blend of herbs and spices add so much flavor to the mix. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat, minced mushrooms, bread crumbs, onion, ketchup, eggs, and salt and pepper.
Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy separately
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, combine beef, pork, eggs, flaxseeds, carrots, onion, bell pepper, salt abd pepper. Spread evenly in a 9x13 pan. Lay bacon strips on top, cover with foil and bake 1 hour..
- In skillet, heat oil ir butter. Cook mushrooms. Remove from heat and set aside..
- After baking meatloaf an hour, remove from oven. Remove foil and pour drippings into skillet with mushrooms. Return meatloaf to oven uncovered, cook for 30 min or until thermometer inserted is 160°F and meat no longer pink..
- Place mushroom mixture over low heat and add broth. Add coconut flour 1 T at a time until desired thickness. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Slice meatloaf and serve topped with gravy..
Bacon Topped Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy in the Copper Chef Wonder Cooker XL Cookingwith Rick.. Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy. Lean ground turkey takes the stage in this Easy Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy recipe, saving you from the extra calories and fats in heavier meats. Wholesome superfoods like onion, vegetable juice, and oats mix with turkey. Melt butter in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.