Bacon and Honey BBQ Meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Top loaf with remaining barbeque sauce mixture. BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf.
With a little honey for sweetness and bbq sauce for smokiness, it's everyone's favorite comfort food! My mother has her hands on the best meatloaf recipe in the western hemisphere, and maybe the eastern too, but I haven't gotten that far. Good tangy flavor. jacob_reagan State College You wind up steeping decoct Bacon and Honey BBQ Meatloaf accepting 7 technique as well as 6 including. Here you go take care of.
receipt of Bacon and Honey BBQ Meatloaf
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It's 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1 of small to medium onion (diced).
- You need 6-8 strips of bacon.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Mix ground meat, bread crumbs, onion, egg, ½ cup SBR Original Barbecue Sauce, cheese and seasonings in large bowl or stand mixer with paddle attachment. Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Brush remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce over top. Honey BBQ Meatloaf Instructions: First: Preheat your oven and then prepare a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
Bacon and Honey BBQ Meatloaf singly
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl: mix bread crumbs, ground beef, eggs, BBQ sauce, honey and diced onion..
- Spray non-stick spray in a loaf pan. Put contents of bowl into the loaf pan and flatten out top of loaf. Place pan in larger pan if afraid of grease overflow..
- Place strips of bacon lengthwise on top of loaf until the loaf is covered..
- Place in oven for 45-55 minutes..
- Serve hot with favorite veggie on the side..
Second: Using your hand gently mix together all ingredients until just combined. Without overworking the meat shape it into a log and place it onto the prepared baking sheet. Spoon on BBQ sauce on top before baking. The Best Classic Meatloaf Recipe with BBQ Glaze. Classic Meatloaf recipe with a sweet and tangy bbq glaze.