Healthy Summer Quinoa Chickpea Salad!. This healthy quinoa chickpea salad is loaded with veggies and makes a light and delicious lunch option that can be made ahead of time for easy lunches throughout the week. Quinoa & Chickpea Summer Salad with Roasted Garlic Dressing. Recipe PDF Vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free.
Here's an easy and vegan quinoa chickpea salad recipe for you. Made with fresh veg, herbs, chickpeas, pumpkin seeds and quinoa. I love making cold quinoa salads during the Spring and Summer season. You make browning broil Healthy Summer Quinoa Chickpea Salad! adopting 8 compound so 6 so. Here is how you finish.
procedure of Healthy Summer Quinoa Chickpea Salad!
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked Quinoa.
- It's 1 can of Chickpeas.
- It's 1/2 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- It's 1/2 cup of Chopped Cucumber.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Tomatos (or use cherry tomatoes).
- Prepare 1 of Avacado (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Lemon (for lemon juice).
- It's 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
They are light and refreshing, flavourful and protein-packed. Enjoy quinoa salads for an easy lunch and dinner, or as a side dinner salad. POWER SALAD: Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Allow the quinoa to cool completely before tossing with the salad ingredients.
Healthy Summer Quinoa Chickpea Salad! procedure
- Cook 1 cup of quinoa in water (follow directions on package) I used about 7 tablespoons of raw quinoa and added a pinch of salt in the water.
- Drain and rinse well the one can of chickpeas and set in the fridge until needed so it cools.
- After quinoa is cooked pour into a bowl and set in fridge also for the mean time.
- Now's a good time to chop up all your veggies (save the avacado for last).
- Once everything is ready combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and squeeze a whole lemons worth of juice on top and add in the oil.
- Gentally toss the salad and it's ready go!.
HONEY-LEMON DRESSING: Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small mason jar and give it a few good shakes until the dressing mixes through. Drizzle the dressing into the salad and toss the salad to combine. Change it up: This salad is awesome as written. You can serve it on fresh greens with an extra drizzle of olive oil and squeeze of lemon juice for dressing. Quinoa and chickpeas are tossed with fresh cucumbers, crisp bell peppers and crunchy carrots, then drizzled with a light lemon dill dressing.