Meatloaf "juicy". Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Our favorite meatloaf recipe is this one that has lots of meaty flavor from the Worcestershire sauce, garlic and spices. What makes it super duper juicy is the onions, egg, ketchup and milk.
Meatloaf is a standard comfort food for many of us, however not all meatloaf recipes make the best meatloaf! Just like there are many ways to boil an egg, there are countless numbers of recipes for meatloaf. And each one will most likely promise you award-winning results. You go for it steaming roast Meatloaf "juicy" practicing 14 instructions than 7 together with. Here is how you bring about.
modus operandi of Meatloaf "juicy"
- Prepare 4 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It's 1 of medium green pepper chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of A1 sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need of Salt and pepper for taste.
- It's 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- It's 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It's 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
If you like meatloaf juicy you will love this recipe. It is one of the best. This is not your ordinary meatloaf. The one person in our family that doesn't like Meatloaf changed his mind after I made this recipe.
Meatloaf "juicy" singly
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients (do not add the sugars) and mix well by hand.
- After mixing thoroughly place meat in a baking dish and form the meatloaf.
- Evenly sprinkle the sugar and brown sugar on the top of the meatloaf.
- Evenly spread about a cup of ketchup on top of the meatloaf.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for about 40 to 50 minutes. The internal temperature of the meatloaf should read about 160 degrees..
- Enjoy 😀😀😀.
Serve with Mashed Potatoes and Enjoy! How to Make a Juicy Meatloaf Make the meatloaf mixture a day in advance. Follow the recipe below, but stop just before forming and baking. When you are ready to bake, form the mixture into a loaf, cover with ketchup and bake. Looking for the perfect dinner recipe that is easy to make and tastes incredible?