Moong Daal With Spinach or Palak – Healthy Lunch. Dal - You can change the lentils to make this Dal Palak. I have used Dhuli Moong Dal in this recipe, but you can replace it with Hari Moong Dal, Dhuli Masoor Dal, Chana Dal, or Tuvar Dal. Greens - Along with Palak or Spinach, you can also add greens like Bathua (Chenopodium), Methi, or even Kale Leaves.
It's nice green color is as tempting as it can get and the combination of chopped and crushed spinach gives it a taste and texture like no other. Moong dal with spinach is very flavorful tasty and healthy dal. Traditionally served with plain rice and roti. You be responsible steeping coddle Moong Daal With Spinach or Palak – Healthy Lunch testing 16 procedure so 3 as a consequence. Here you are perform.
receipt of Moong Daal With Spinach or Palak – Healthy Lunch
- Prepare of For Daal:.
- You need 1 cup of Moong Daal.
- Prepare 1.1/2 cup of Water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of For Spinach or Palak masala:.
- You need 1 cup of Finely chopped spinach or palak.
- You need 4 of Finely chopped garlic.
- It's 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Sabzi Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of lemon.
Dal palak recipe or spinach dal with video & step by step photos. Healthy, delicious and one of the most made palak recipes in Indian homes. Dal palak is lentils cooked with spinach & tempered with basic Indian spices. It is made in almost all regions of India with slight variations.
Moong Daal With Spinach or Palak – Healthy Lunch compound
- For Daal: Pressure cooker Daal with 1 & 1/2 cups of water, a little salt, turmeric and cook it for 1 whistle medium heat. Let the pressure go down by itself, open the cover and keep the dal aside..
- For Spinach or Palak Masala: Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Allow it to crackle. Add garlic and green chilli, cook for 1 minute. Then add chopped spinach or palak..
- Add coriander powder, sabzi masala and cook it for 5 minutes. Add cooked dal and mix well. Let it come to boil and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. Finally, add lemon juice and sprinkle some roasted cumin powder. Serve hot with rice or chapatis..
This simple protein rich dal palak is served with plain rice, chapati/ roti or different kinds of bhakri. Easy spinach dal / pressure cooker dal palak recipe - an easy to make Indian one pot dal in pressure cooker. This recipe uses yellow mung lentils with spinach and is delicious as well as healthy. I love simple comforting dal chawal for lunch and especially yellow moong dal, as it doesn't require soaking and cooks very fast. Palak Moong Dal Fry Recipe, Palak sukhi sabji, How To Make Palak Moong Dal Fry Recipe Moong Dal with Spinach is a very nutritious and healthy recipe.