Maharashtrian Poha With Healthy Twist – Super Healthy Breakfast. Great recipe for Maharashtrian Poha With Healthy Twist - Super Healthy Breakfast. Think of a healthy and quick Indian breakfast to kickstart your day. Poha is probably going to be one of the option to come to your mind.
Other options are tomato poha recipe. Tomatoes are a powerful antioxidant, super rich in Vitamin C, good for heart. Tomatoes are a Pregnant women's friend and are rich in Folate or Folic Acid which helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, especially red blood cells. You doing frying boil Maharashtrian Poha With Healthy Twist – Super Healthy Breakfast using 13 procedure as a consequence 4 so. Here is how you arrive.
process of Maharashtrian Poha With Healthy Twist – Super Healthy Breakfast
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Poha.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped onion.
- It's 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It's 7 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- It's 1 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- It's 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need of Juice of one lemon.
- It's 1/4 cup of Roasted peanuts.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Sprouted Matki in healthy poha Kanda Poha. Maharashtrian Snacks, Nashta which are also had as Breakfast. Batata Poha has a universal appeal amongst youngsters and elders alike. Poha is a much-loved Indian breakfast food that has a number of variants in different parts of the country.
Maharashtrian Poha With Healthy Twist – Super Healthy Breakfast receipt
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into cubes. Boil 1 cup of water in a pan and add sweet potato cubes and cook for 8 minutes on high flame. After 8 minutes strain potato and keep them aside. (Do not overcook the sweet potatoes) Put brown poha in a colander and wash twice. Leave brown poha in a colander to drain out completely. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, onions and cook until onions are translucent..
- Now boiled sweet potatoes with little salt. Mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Cook till potatoes are crisp. After 5 minutes add turmeric, salt, pav bhaji masala, chopped green chilies. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame. Lower the flame and add soaked brown poha. Mix it well and cook for another 3 minutes. Switch off the flame and add lemon juice..
- Mix them well and cover the lid. Keep aside for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes open the lid and garnish with roasted peanuts, chopped coriander leaves. Served hot poha with tea..
- Tip: If you have raw peanuts. Dry roast them on medium-high heat on a pan for 5 minutes stirring continuously..
Whether you like to eat it the traditional way with peanuts, curry leaves, et al, or whether you love to munch on the chivda prepared from this flattened rice dish, poha holds a unique appeal that is almost universal. See great recipes for Maharashtrian Poha With Healthy Twist - Super Healthy Breakfast too! Take a look at these classic traditional Maharashtrian snacks, snacks with a healthy twist and some contemporary up versions of Marathi classics. Kanda Poha - Whether you are looking for a protein rich breakfast or a quick energy evening snack - poha is the perfect dish for every. Orange is known to have several health benefits and is among the most popular fruits around the world.