Meatloaf - Kenyan style. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Meatloaf - Kenyan style Delicious meatloaf made from locally available ingredients. Best Meatloaf Recipe on the Grill.
The secret to these spuds' success is using Yukon Gold potatoes, and mashing them with cream cheese, butter, chives, plus lots of garlic and. Combine all of the ingredients for the meatloaf and mix until well incorporated. Place combined ingredients in a small loaf pan that has been lined with parchment paper, leaving the sides long enough to hang outside the pan for easy removal. You operate frying boil Meatloaf - Kenyan style accepting 13 receipt moreover 5 so. Here is how you bring off.
process of Meatloaf - Kenyan style
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It's 1 of large bell pepper.
- You need 3 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 kg of minced beef.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's of Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Some oil for frying.
Mix together the glaze ingredients and pour on top of the meatloaf. Meatloaf is a dish of minced meat that has been mixed with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf, then baked or smoked. It is usually made with minced beef, although ground lamb, pork, veal, venison, poultry and seafood are also used. In addition it can be made out of lentils or quorn-beef as well for a vegetarian option.
Meatloaf - Kenyan style step by step
- Preheat your oven at 175°.
- Chop the onion and bell pepper and fry with a little oil. Add 1 tsp garlic powder and fry till soft. Remove from from the fire and set aside..
- Put the minced beef in a bowl. Add Worcestershire sauce, 2 tbspn ketchup, 2tsp garlic powder, salt, black pepper and mix well..
- Add the fried onions, chopped tomato, eggs, milk and bread crumbs and mix well..
- Put the mixture in a greased baking tin. Coat the top with 3 tbsp ketchup. Bake for 1hr at 175°c. Serve with an accompaniment of your choice..
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. These recipes from Food Network are the best of the best. See more ideas about Recipes, Vegan recipes, Vegetarian recipes. Very delicious meatball is easy to make you can just eat with tomato chutney or cook it with tomato puree and mix with noodle and eat. it very healthy and yummy to enjoy in any weather. Spongy cupcakes, use flavour of your choice -vanilla, strawberry, lemon etc.