Tex-Mex Meatloaf. Chilies and cumin punch up the flavor in a comforting low-fat meatloaf. Spread ketchup mixture on top of meatloaf. Tex Mex Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
You can use plain or flavored tortilla chips in this easy meatloaf as you'd like. If you don't have a meat thermometer, bake until the juices run clear and the. Learn how to make Tex-Mex Meatloaf. You engage in heating barbecue Tex-Mex Meatloaf proving 15 procedure than 4 so. Here you are nail it.
procedure of Tex-Mex Meatloaf
- It's of cooking spray Non - Stick.
- It's 2 lbs of ground beef lean.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsps of cumin ground.
- It's 2 tsps of oregano leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper ground.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of green bell pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs , beaten.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of white bread slices , crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn frozen , thawed.
- It's 1/2 cup of salsa mild.
Enactus and Simpson College bring you the next recipe from the Enactus Cookbook, the Tex Mex Meatloaf. How to make Tex-Mex Meatloaf - prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Be the first to write a review. A thick slab of Tex-Mex meatloaf, served with mashed potatoes and ketchup — or in this case, additional salsa — is always a crowd pleaser.
Tex-Mex Meatloaf singly
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Mix paprika, cumin, oregano, sea salt and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl. Set aside. Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Add spice mixture; cook and stir 30 seconds. Cool slightly..
- Mix eggs, milk and bread crumbs together in a large bowl. Add in mixture from the skillet; mix until well blended. (Do not overmix.) Shape into a loaf on a foil-lined 13 x 9-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray..
- Bake 45 minutes. Spoon salsa over meat loaf. Bake 15 minutes longer or until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing..
Tex-Mex Meatloaf is an easy to assemble recipe for a spicy and healthy Mexican-Style meatloaf. It is loaded with antioxidents from the paprika, oregano and ground red pepper. Login or register to rate and review recipes! Combine ground turkey, egg substitute, seasoning mix, and salsa. The best Tex-Mex Meatloaf recipe you will ever find.