Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers. Full of fiber and protein, these southwest chickpea poppers are a great. Having a healthy snack on hand can make or break your diet. If you choose healthy, whole-food options with a lot of protein and nutrients, snacks can be integral to weight loss.
Hi Katie, I absolutely love your blog! So can these be stored and used as a snack, say if I.. Chickpeas Yummy And Healthy Snacks Food,High Proteins And Amino Acid Nutritious Snack,Healthy Chinese Food Snacks Chickpeas,Packaged Coated Chickpeas Overview. You work brewing griddle Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers working 6 ingredients furthermore 13 so. Here is how you do justice.
program of Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers
- You need 2-3 Tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1-2 Cups of Boiled Chana(chicpeas).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Chat masala (optional).
Taste and flavor I LOVE chickpeas.but I don't know how I can make really healthy stuff. Oven roasted chickpeas are one of my favourite snacks! I have recipes for the following If you start with dry chickpeas, soak them overnight instead of the quick-soak method where you. Check out our easy chickpea stew packed with dates, crunchy almonds and vibrant turmeric.
Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers procedure
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Start adding all the spices and give it a quick mix..
- Add chickpeas and combine well with spices..
- Add some lemon juice..
- Roast on high flame for 5-6 mins..
- Until it's nicely roasted..
- Sprinkle some chat masala (optional)..
- Have this as your tea time snacks or enjoy this with your wine..
- It's super delicious and healthy..
- This protein packed snack is perfect for weight watchers..
- Hope you enjoy making as much as I enjoyed sharing 😀.
- You can also check my YouTube channel for videos and more such interesting and healthy recipes..
- Link in the bio and if you like my videos do subscribe to help me grow😁.
Slow cooking chickpeas with a heady selection of spices really ramps up the Roast carrots and serve with chickpeas for a quick salad or an easy midweek meal. In this snack recipe, chickpeas are simply seasoned and roasted. Also, try as a salad topping. This is a great snack when you're craving chips but want something healthier. They're great on their own, but also yummy on top of a salad.