Naan bread pizzas. Make your naan pizza more crunchy and less doughy by pre-baking the naan bread. Let's make some super simple and very fast naan bread pizzas ! Skin the sausages, then fry the filling in a hot, non-stick frying pan.
Mini naan breads come in a number of different sizes. The smaller ones are perhaps best for making buffet or party naan bread pizzas. You know what else is good? You bring about toasting melt Naan bread pizzas practicing 11 method furthermore 3 as a consequence. Here you are do the trick.
prescription of Naan bread pizzas
- Prepare of Plain naan bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Diced ham.
- It's of Chopped mushrooms.
- You need of Pineapple chunks.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese grated.
- It's slices of Mozzarella cheese cut in to.
Naan bread makes a fantastic base for quick and easy weeknight pizza. Split red lentils, tossed with cheese, add fibre and protein to this weeknight favourite. Place the naan breads on a pizza tray or oven tray with the flat bottom side up. Divide the tomato sauce between the two naan breads and spread over to cover them.
Naan bread pizzas step by step
- For the sauce add to a sauce pan and cook low heat, 2 tbsp of bbq sauce 1 tsp of garlic salt, 1 tbsp soy sauce, salt and pepper 1 tsp garlic chopped, simmer and stir..
- Take the plan naan bread and add the sauce from the sauce plan to the naan bread and spread around as think or thinly as preferred..
- Add the grated cheese, mozzarella, ham and mushrooms and pineapple if preferred to the naan bread and cook in the oven on 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes..
Bread pizza recipe a quick bread snack recipe with video. Making this simple delicious bread pizza Bread pizza is a yummy snack made using bread as the pizza base. Most people love Naan bread and most people love pizza, so it was a real no-brainer coming up with this recipe idea. The whole family will love these naan bread pizzas, which are rich with the flavours. naan flat bread (I use Target's garlic). Place naan flat bread on a cookie sheet lined with baker's parchment paper.