Lemon Cup cakes by my granddaughter and me. 😀. Watch as I teach my granddaughter Kyra how to make our grandmother's (her great-great-grandmother) "Big Mama Gertrude's Teacakes"--a treat that has been a family favorite for generations. We have fun in the kitchen as we make "Big mama Gertrude's" Secret recipe for her infamous tea. I brought home half dozen, mixed variety, of cupcakes to my granddaughters in Louisiana.
As in who the fuck ate my cupcake? Jou naai! (Jesus Yolandi, I just -) Fuck! This skit keeps in theme with the candy and food theme of Suck On This and We Have Candy as Yolandi mouths off over her missing cupcake. You get ready steaming parch Lemon Cup cakes by my granddaughter and me. 😀 accepting 6 process along with 2 furthermore. Here is how you perform.
method of Lemon Cup cakes by my granddaughter and me. 😀
- You need 100 g of softened butter.
- Prepare 100 g of self raising Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon flavouring.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare Dash of milk.
- Prepare of Some icing sugar and sweets to add on top.
I"d rather do it by myself. A.an apple a day keeps the doctor away. You can"t have your cake and eat it to C. Yes, I think there is SOME orange juice in the fridge.
Lemon Cup cakes by my granddaughter and me. 😀 technique
- In a mixer mix the softened butter with the Caster sugar add the lemon flavouring then the flour and a dash of milk when its all creamy and mixed add to a jug and pour into the cup cake cups, leave a little space at the top so they can raise and not fall down the sides..
- All done cool and decorate..
Mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. I love this because you can personalize your cafe and talk to customers. I love it it's fun and easy and I love that it's based on building a business. Convert easily between cups and milliliters / millilitres (mL) using this converter tool. Please help me spread the word by sharing this with friends or on your website/blog.