Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. Plus, they're so easy to make (no mixer required).
To begin, make the walnut topping: In a small bowl, toss the nuts with the honey and cinnamon until the nuts are evenly. Healthy Banana Walnut Muffins made with overripe bananas, greek yogurt, whole wheat flour and no oil. They are so delicious, no one will know that Our family is obsessed with these Healthy Banana Walnut Muffins. You do ones thing sizzling devil Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins practicing 11 program as a consequence 4 also. Here you are perform.
receipt of Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins
- You need 3 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 113 g (1/3 cup) of honey.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, room temperature.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 32 g (1/4 cup) of olive oil.
- It's 80 g (1/4 cup) of almond milk (or milk of choice).
- It's 215 g (1 3/4 cup) of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 65 g (1/2 cup) of walnuts, chopped.
They are so easy to throw together and the perfect way to put those old bananas to. These Banana Nut Muffins. are moist and soft. have an intense cinnamon flavor. Although this Banana Nut Muffins recipe is not declared as healthy, it is not a bad choice either, when craving also as dessert. spread thickly with butter. drizzle with honey. smear chocolate spread all over it. Learn how to make healthy banana muffins with this easy recipe!
Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins separately
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a muffin pan with liners and grease the inside of the liners to prevent sticking..
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed bananas, honey, egg, vanilla, olive oil and milk until well combined. Add in flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and use a spoon to mix together until the batter is just combined. Do not overmix. Fold in ½ cup chopped walnuts..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin liners. Bake for 20-25 minutes..
They're really moist, full of sweet fruit flavor & lots of cozy spices! While I hope to share more blog posts like that in the future, I'm sticking with baked treats today… Specifically these Healthy Cinnamon Apple Banana Muffins! This banana muffin recipe goes over so well with kids. How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas They were moist, they had rich banana flavor,didn't use too much ingredients and I decided to add a bit of cinnamon for my.