Lemon Cake Roll. Invert onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
It's got a hidden cape and everything. It starts with a lemon cake. Make sure you line your pan with foil. You cook stewing coddle Lemon Cake Roll proving 13 technique and 5 also. Here is how you put it over.
program of Lemon Cake Roll
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of cold water.
- You need 1 tsp of baking power.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
I'm giving you a tip: spray the pan with the cooking spray that has flour in it. I ran out and it stuck like crazy to the foil, even with regular cooking. Roll up cake in towel, starting with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Lemon Cake Roll method
- Line a greased 15-in. × 10 in. × 1 in. Baking pan with waxed paper. Grease the paper, set aside. In large bowl, beat eggs for 3 minutes. Gradually add sugar, beat for 2 minutes or until mixture becomes thick and lemon-colored. Stir in water. Combine dry ingredients; fold into egg mixture. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan..
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 5 mintues..
- Invert onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack..
- For filling, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, flour, egg, water, and lemon juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 mintues or until thickened. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature..
- Unroll cake; spread filling evenly over cake to within 1 in. of edges. Roll up again. Place seam side down on serving platter. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Store in the refrigerator..
Turn cake out onto a kitchen towel. Gently peel off the waxed paper. Beginning with short side, roll up cake, jelly roll style. Cool completely on a wire rack. For filling, in a saucepan, combine sugar, flour, egg, water and lemon juice.