Paneer dum biryani. This paneer dum biryani is one of those meals that everyone in the family can agree on. It is good for adults and kids since it is high protein meal and also delicious enough to satisfy your hunger. When you get a bowl of warm biryani and raita, it's just straight up delicious cozy comfort food. paneer biryani recipe
I have been wanting to post a recipe of paneer biryani for a long time. I have already posted Paneer pulao recipe. This paneer dum biryani recipe is very different than any paneer biryani recipe you must have seen or read. You arrange browning seethe Paneer dum biryani proving 30 procedure than 6 together with. Here you are do one proud.
program of Paneer dum biryani
- It's 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of green pea.
- You need 1 cup of chopped paneer.
- You need 1/4 cup of mushroom.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of medium size chopped potato.
- You need 2 of finally chopped onion.
- You need 1 of onion chopped in petals form.
- You need 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 cup of mint leaves.
- You need of Spices.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 tbsp of biryani masala.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 2 tsp of rose water/kewra water.
- It's 1 of lemon jiuce.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 8-10 of black pepper.
- It's 3-4 of green chilli.
- It's 1 of star anise.
- It's 2-3 of bay leafs.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mustard oil.
- It's 1 of green capsicum optional.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
Paneer biryani is an Indian dish made with paneer, basmati rice, spices & herbs. This paneer biryani is unique, flavorful & amazingly delicious. Biryani is most commonly made with meat but this recipe uses paneer aka Indian cottage cheese. If you are a vegetarian and love the flavors of authentic biryani then this paneer biryani is a must try.
Paneer dum biryani separately
- Chop all veggies.Heat oil in cooker..
- Take the spices for crackling in oil.Now add one by one all veggies and roast for 5 to 7 minutes..
- Now add all dry spices one by one and mix it well.Add biryani masala also..
- Add curd,coriander and mint leaves,rose water and cook for 5 minute..
- Now add washed basmati rice in upper layer.Add fried onions,paneer,biryani masala,coriander and mint leaves again on top layer..
- Add water and cover the lid of pressure cooker for 2 whistle.Open the lid and serve hot paneer veg biryani in hotel style with home made chachh and onions..
Paneer Dum Biryani Recipe Regular users of Evergreen Recipes know my love for Paneer as well as the biryani though I only eat the rice and leave all the chicken or mutton pieces for others to enjoy. There is only one way I can enjoy biryani without having the fear of getting a piece of chicken or mutton in my mouth. Paneer Biryani is a rich, delish recipe with an exotic medley of spices which your taste buds go warm. This Quick Paneer Biryani Recipe is rich in protein and kids would love to have. It's an ideal for weekend lunch and Parties as well.