Spicy Egg Curry #MyCookbook. Egg curry recipe - Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. One such variation is Spicy Egg Curry, which is a version of egg curry and is spicier than the normal egg curry.
It's spicy, decadent, satisfying and comfort meal on your plate. Spicy Egg Curry: Where to Begin. This dish is so far removed from anything I've made previous that it felt like an adventure every step of the way. You get with it browning decoct Spicy Egg Curry #MyCookbook employing 17 modus operandi as well as 4 including. Here you go do the trick.
method of Spicy Egg Curry #MyCookbook
- Prepare 6 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1 of large tomato.
- It's 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 of cardamoms.
- It's 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It's Half of inch cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- It's 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- It's 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies (optional).
- It's Handful of fresh coriander.
- It's to taste of Salt.
It started with me researching classic Indian spice. So you can see these are favorite of everyone on busy weekdays! This spicy and flavor-full egg curry is no different. This spicy egg curry is comforting, hearty and so easy to prepare.
Spicy Egg Curry #MyCookbook compound
- First boil the eggs. They should be hard boiled. Once they are boiled, remove the shells. Now in a bowl mix them with pinch of turmeric powder & salt. Leave them for 15mins. Then fry them in a pan with 1 tsp of oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until they get bit golden colour..
- Heat a pan with oil. Add the whole spices first. Then add onion & garlic. Sautés them for couple of minutes. Add fresh tomato. Mix them well..
- When tomatoes will get soft, add all the spices powder and tomato paste. Add little amount of water, so the spices don’t get burnt. Cook them for 5 minutes on medium heat. Then add green chillies. But it’s optional. We love spicy 🌶..
- Now add the fried eggs. Give them a good mix. Add little amount of water. Cover them with lid. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes on medium to low heat. You can add coriander at the end or before. Serve with plain rice or any kind of breads. ☺️.
You can add as much or as little spice you want. Prepared with everyday ingredients, nothing fancy or out of the norm. This Spicy Tomato Egg Curry can be served alongside with any kind of bread or rice. A spicy tomato sauce forms the base for this curry, with boiled eggs in it as the heroine of the dish! Spicy Egg Curry - a popular Indian curry which is best enjoyed with plain rice or Indian breads like paratha and roti.