Baked Bengan -e-paneer. Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer. Best rbaked memes - popular memes on the site iFunny.co.
You go for it baking panfry Baked Bengan -e-paneer testing 15 receipt furthermore 8 furthermore. Here you are fulfill.
compound of Baked Bengan -e-paneer
- Prepare 8-10 of thick brinjal slices Scoopes.
- You need 1 cup of grated paneer.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated potato.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 of chopped chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finelly chopped garlic.
- You need 10 tbsp of beaten hung curd.
- It's 8-10 tbsp of Tamarind tomatoe chutney.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped mint leaves.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powDer.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion.
Baked Bengan -e-paneer method
- Take a pan heat oil add Onions and cook till translucent.
- Add cottage cheese, potatoes and all the spices cook well.
- Take the mixture out in a bowl add chopped mint leaves and coriander and mix well.
- Take a scooped brinjal slice and fill the stuffing evenly in it. Repeat the process for all.
- Then dust all the stuffed brinjals with wheat flour.
- Brush with olive oil and bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes on 180 degree celcious.
- Take a baked brinjal slice add curd, tomato tamarind chutney on top.
- Garnish with mint leaves..