Paneer malai kofta. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in delicious gravy or served as kababs. In India the vegetarian version of koftas are quite popular.
This restaurant style malai kofta is a rich dish. So it is made on special occasions or for special guests. Malai kofta recipe is one of the popular paneer recipes. You wind up toasting percolate Paneer malai kofta employing 24 program as a consequence 4 than. Here you are do one proud.
receipt of Paneer malai kofta
- It's 250 gm of Paneer.
- You need 50 gm of All Purpose flour/Maida.
- It's 2 of Boiled Potatoes.
- It's 1 cup of Amul fresh Cream.
- It's 2 teaspoon of zeera(cumin) powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of dhania (coriander)powder.
- You need 100 gm of Cashew.
- Prepare 50 gm of Raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Kasturi Methi.
- You need 2 of Chopped Onion.
- You need 3 of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 2 tableSpoon of Butter.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
- It's 2 of Cardamom.
- It's 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- It's 2 Cup of Water.
Malai Kofta Recipe with stepwise photos. Delicious melt in the mouth paneer kofta in a creamy, rich, mild and lightly sweet gravy. in this delicious restaurant style malai kofta recipe, the koftas are made with paneer and potatoes. these melt in the mouth paneer kofta are dunked in a creamy, sweet and mildly spiced curry. Malai kofta is a delicious and rich main dish. Paneer dumplings with rich cream gravy.
Paneer malai kofta one at a time
- Take a bowl and add Maida, Boiled Potatoes, Paneer,Zeera Powder Red chilli powder Salt Green chillies Raisins and 50 gm Cashew and mix then well and Make Small balls.
- After making balls keep deep fry all the ball for kofta,and keep aside..
- Take a pan add oil Chopped Onion and Potatoes, Ginger, Garlic, Cashew 50, and fry it till the colour changes of mixture after that cool it and make a smooth paste in a grinder..
- Take a Pan or Kadhai add 2 spoon butter then add Cardamom Cinnamon and fry it for 1min after that add Paste of Onion and Tomatoes fry it for 5 to 7 min then add Fresh Cream, Salt Sugar, Zeera Powder Red chilli powder, Dhania Powder, Kasuri Methi, Garam Masala,fry it for 5min and add 2cup water boil it till the Paste make thik batter after that add Paneer fried balls cover the lid and boil it for 5 min.afer 5 min your PANEER MALAI KOFTA is Ready to Serve.. Garnish with Coriander and Fresh Cream..
One of the popular paneer dishes for any special occasion. Serve with naan, roti or over the plain rice. Malai Kofta and paneer kofta are often referred to as synonyms. In both these Indian dishes, fried vegetable meatballs are dunked in a rich and creamy gravy. 'Malai' is the Hindi term for fresh cream, hence if the cream is added in the gravy the final dish is called malai kofta. Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and served with a creamy and spiced tomato based curry.