Paneer Fingers. Serve crispy & crunchy paneer fingers with tomato ketchup. Paneer Fingers, a yummy, crispy appetizer / starter dish. I used store bought Frozen Paneer Bar for making this paneer fingers.
It's a very good snack for the kids. We can pack it to school. Heat oil for shallow frying…Dip the paneer piece in batter and then in breadcrumbs and place it in a plate. You fix simmering steep Paneer Fingers testing 9 technique than 8 so. Here you go put it over.
prescription of Paneer Fingers
- It's 200 gm of paneer.
- It's 2 of papad.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maida/all purpose flour.
- It's to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of red chilli powder.
- It's Pinch of black pepper Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need As needed of oil for shallow frying.
Make every paneer pieces like this. Crispy Crunchy Soya Paneer Fingers Recipe, How To Make Crispy Crunchy Soya Paneer Fingers Recipe. Paneer fingers is a crispy appetizer or starter dish. A very simple dish of South Indian snack.
Paneer Fingers singly
- Cut the paneer in fingers..
- Take a bowl,add paneer Fingers,lemon juice,salt, black pepper Powder,red chilli powder.marinate paneer and keep aside..
- Roast the papad and crushed it and keep aside..
- Now take a small bowl,add all purpose flour,water and make a slurry..
- Now dip paneer in slurry,coat with crushed papad.and shallow fry in medium hot oil..
- Make all paneer Fingers with this process..
- Serve healthy paneer Fingers with tomato sauce or green Chutney..
- Enjoy healthy paneer Fingers..
This paneer recipe makes for a perfect snack, which can be served with chutney or dip of your choice. Paneer Finger Fry is a perfect appetizer snack for any occasion - whether it is a snack for evening time, weekend parties, sunday brunch or any get together, these paneer fingers are easy to make. finger paneer, paneer fritters, easy finger paneer, finger paneer recipe, paneer recipes, tea time This attractive dish makes a good snack or finger food for kids. No doubt, this turns a big hit in your. Yammy paneer finger is truly an yummy recipe to prepare lip smacking paneer fingers which are coated in gram flour and besan and then deep fried. Enjoy these crispy delights with green chutney as. add sliced paneer, red chilli powder and salt to it.