Kadhai Paneer resturant style. Kadai Paneer gets its flavor from the freshly ground masala powder, that I am going to show you in the recipe. Serve the Kadai Paneer recipe with roti, phulkas or naans or even pulao or ghee rice. Kadai Paneer is a delicious dish made from firm cottage cheese, onions, tomatoes, capsicum (green bell peppers) and Indian spices.
Kadai Paneer or Karahi Paneer is a famous Paneer gravy recipe and is one of the most common dishes ordered in a restaurant. It is spicy and delicious and is best paired with Lachha Paratha or Naan. I have a secret technique to make this dish just like your fav restaurant of Dhaba. You fulfill browning parch Kadhai Paneer resturant style working 26 procedure and 4 together with. Here you are sew up.
compound of Kadhai Paneer resturant style
- It's of For kadhai masala.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of peppercorns.
- It's 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 4-5 of kashmiri red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's of For gravy.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 2 of large onion.
- It's 2 of large tomatoes, puree.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's of For Paneer.
- Prepare 250 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of capcicum.
- It's 1 of tomato.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of kadhai masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
Here is how to make it. It stands out among the other restaurant style paneer dishes for its simplicity and taste. This kadai paneer gravy is good when you are home for a meal. It goes well with butter naan, roti & even with jeera rice or plain basmati rice.
Kadhai Paneer resturant style gradually
- In a pan dry roast all the masala till you get the aroma add salt and grind to a coarse powder..
- First chop 2 big onions finely, and take to tomatoes and just gring it to make puree.. Now heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes now add tomato puree and cook well, add in turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt and cook till oil leaves the sides.
- Now cut the paneer into cubes, also cut the capcicum, onion and tomato into cubes.. In a pan, heat oil and ghee and add the paneer and chopped veggies and fry, add salt and kadhai masala and saute till the paneer is slightly brown and the veggies cooked...
- Now add the paneer to the gravy and cook for a while.. Garnish with kasuri methi and serve hot with kulcha or naan or roti...
How to Make Kadai Paneer Dhaba Style - Kadai Paneer is a Traditional Indian dish made with Capsicum, Onions and tomato's cooked together in an Indian Wok. The flavors in this dish comes from freshly grounded spices and use of a lot of Coriander seeds. This recipe is semi dry but can also be made with Gravy. I have made the semi dry version of this recipe. Two types of Kadai Paneer Recipe: Kadai paneer gravy: as the name says, it has gravy.