Malai Paneer. Malai paneer recipe with step by step photos - soft, melt in the mouth creamy paneer recipe made easy and quick and also restaurant style. The paneer cubes have a similar taste like that of Malai. Methi Malai Paneer Recipe with step by step photos.
Too good with naan or roti. Malai paneer is quite popular and a rich curry. It taste so creamy and has tons of flavour in it. You produce simmering roast Malai Paneer practicing 18 modus operandi together with 5 moreover. Here you are sew up.
prescription of Malai Paneer
- Prepare 250 gms of paneer.
- You need 1 cup of milk malai.
- It's 2 of Elaichi.
- It's 2 of cloves.
- You need 50 gms of kaju for paste.
- You need as required of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kashmiri Mirch.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It's 2 of green chillies.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of jeera.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander power.
- It's 1 tbsp of saunff powder.
- You need As needed of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of milk.
Creamy Methi Malai Paneer is a wonderful paneer curry with fresh fenugreek leaves. Want to try something different with paneer? Then try this creamy Methi Malai Paneer. Malai Paneer Recipe (cottage cheese) - is the quickest and easiest paneer dish made in less than You could use home-made paneer or store bought paneer for this dish.
Malai Paneer in succession
- For the gravy- first chopped garlic, onion, tomatoes and chilli and roast 5 min in a kadhai and let them cool and make a paste..
- Now - put some oil in kadhai add cloves, elaichi, jeera, coriander powder,saunf powder, haldi, Kashmiri mirch and mixed them after that add onion tomato and garlic paste. Stir them 5-10 mins in low flame..
- Now make a kaju paste. Take kaju in a jar add 2 tbs milk and grind them...now add this paste in a kadhai and mix well..
- Cut paneer into small pieces and add in a kadhai and stir 5 -10 mins now add 1 cup water and add salt..
- At last add malai and cover a kadhai with lid for 5 mins. Sprinkle some coriander for garnishing..
MALAI PANEER IS BASICALLY CREAMY DISH MADE FROM PANEER Malai Paneer is a creamy Indian curry made from fresh Fenugreek Leaves (Methi), chunks of Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese). Paneer Methi is a delicacy of Northern India. Paneer Methi is a perfect side dish for formal dinner or even a quiet dinner where you want to impress someone. Malai Paneer - Preparing soft paneer at home is quite easy. Malai Matar Paneer is a creamy Indian side dish made with Cottage Cheese (paneer) and Peas (Matar).