Eggless Lemon Soaked cake. Eggless lemon cake recipe with step by step photos - very soft, super moist cake with lemon flavor. This time I made Eggless Lemon cake. It is very soft, moist cake.
It is an old recipe that I had posted on my blog when it was hosted on blogspot. When I moved to word press, I lost that recipe The lemon cake is flavored using both lemon zest and lemon juice. To zest your lemon, use a micro-plane zester or a small grater. You look after broiling nuke Eggless Lemon Soaked cake accepting 17 process as a consequence 8 than. Here you are score.
ingredients of Eggless Lemon Soaked cake
- Prepare Dry of ingredients-.
- It's 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Corn flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soda-bi-carb.
- It's Other of ingredients-.
- You need 200 gms of Condensed milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soda (you can use any lemon flavored carbonated drink as well).
- It's 3 tbsp of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon zest.
- It's For of syrup-.
- You need 1/3 cup of Icing sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It's other of things required for baking-.
- You need 7 inches of Cake tin.
- Prepare 1 of Butter paper for lining.
Lemon Tea Cake is a very moist, sophisticated and egg-free. It is easy to make with readily available ingredients and can be stored for few days. Eggless Blueberry Lemon Cake - simple blueberry yogurt cake with lemon cream cheese frosting. Really refreshing and the perfect cake to celebrate any occasion!
Eggless Lemon Soaked cake procedure
- Line the bottom of the tin with the butter paper and grease the sides, keep aside. Preheat the oven to 150 degree Celsius..
- In a bowl sift the dry ingredients together. In another bowl, beat the condensed milk using an electric mixer, for 5 minutes till it is light in colour and a slightly fluffy. Add the oil and beat till it mix well with the condensed milk..
- Now add the sugar, 1 tbsp at a time and keep mixing using the electric mixer..
- Next goes in half of the flour mix along with half of the soda water. Mix it well using the electric mixer..
- Repeat with rest of the flour mix and ¼ cup of soda water. Add the lemon zest and mix well. Transfer the batter to the Loaf tin. Bake for 35-40 minutes..
- Prepare the sugar syrup by dissolving icing sugar in lemon juice in a pan, over medium-low heat. Do not let it boil..
- Once the cake is done, remove from the oven on a wire rack and cool for 5 minutes. Using a skewer, poke the cake everywhere. Pour the syrup all over the cake..
- Let it cool further before serving. Enjoy with your favorite tea or coffee..
Don't you love how long the days are right now. Lemon Cake, adding lemon juice along with lemon zest adds a nice flavour to the plain vanilla cake. This is the eggless version of the Lemon Cake. This Eggless Lemon cake is so soft and spongy with a tinge of light yellow color. A very delicious variety of cake which is simple to make!