California Style Breakfast Burrito.
You achieve baking seethe California Style Breakfast Burrito using 12 procedure also 7 steps. Here you go arrive.
process of California Style Breakfast Burrito
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of sausages.
- It's 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of tortillas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It's 1 handful of fresh chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Optional.
- You need of Salsa.
- It's of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 50 g of cheese.
California Style Breakfast Burrito individually
- Peel and quarter the potatoes then cook on a rolling boil for around 10 minutes. When a fork just goes in they’re done. Remove from heat and strain.
- Whisk up the eggs with a bit of milk and scramble in a buttered pan on a medium heat. Remove from the heat when they firm up.
- Slice the sausages longways and remove the skin. Then fry off in some hot oil until browned.
- Chop the potatoes into cubes, sprinkle with salt and cayenne pepper, and fry in some hot oil. Be careful of splatters! Remove from the heat when they’re golden brown.
- Now we just bring it all together! Combine the eggs, sausage and potatoes in one pan. Add the cheese now if your taking that option, and sprinkle in the chopped cilantro. Have a quick taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Now the fun part to build your burrito! Put one tortilla on a plate and place half the egg, sausage and potato mix in the middle. Fold up two ends as shown in the photo.
- Then take one of the open ends and roll it over as shown. You want to scoop in the filling with your finger tips and the flap of the burrito an then roll it over nice and tight! Serve with salsa, sriracha or any spicy sauce..