Quick and easy red lentil soup. Red lentils are perfect for weeknights, or whenever you're in a hurry to get a meal on the table. Due to how they're processed, de-husked, and split before packaging, they cook up quicker than any other variety of legumes, although they are slightly lower in fiber than the larger whole. This red lentil soup is just perfect for any season.
So, enough about the benefits of lentils, here's how to enjoy them by making this quick and easy red lentil soup inspired by the Lebanese cuisine! 🙂. All of this makes this recipe for curried red lentil soup from scratch quick and easy to make. This creamy red lentil soup is an easy vegetarian dinner recipe that's ready in under an hour. You take care of business sizzling parboil Quick and easy red lentil soup working 8 receipt so 4 including. Here you are achieve.
prescription of Quick and easy red lentil soup
- Prepare 1 1/4 l of home-made ham stock.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced small.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery, chopped small.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped small.
- Prepare 175 g of red lentils.
- It's 1 of ham stock cube.
- Prepare A few of small bits of ham, if you have any spare (optional).
- You need of Ground black pepper.
Serve it with a side salad or fresh bread for a full meal. Of any of the lentil varieties, the texture of red lentils breaks down the quickest. This makes it perfect for a creamy, pureed soup like this red lentil soup. This one-pot healthy lentil soup recipe is so easy to make, great for vegetarians and meat eaters This one-pot healthy lentil soup recipe is so delicious, it's sure to become a staple in your home!
Quick and easy red lentil soup little by little
- Put all the ingredients except the pepper in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to avoid sticking..
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Taste and season with pepper if wished. Salt should not be necessary with home-made ham stock..
- Serve piping hot with granary bread, crusty rolls or whatever you fancy!.
Once done, cancel and carefully do a quick release. The recipe can be vegetarian and vegan, low. Red lentil, chickpea and chilli soup. Packed full of middle eastern flavours, this winter warming lentil soup recipe makes a great healthy midweek dinner or lunch option. A very quick, easy and inexpensive soup which can be prepared in the microwave or on the stovetop.