Moong dal ka soup. Moong dal soup is one of the best soothing foods for. moong dal soup recipe - one of the best nourishing lentil soup that is protein rich, suitable to all including babies, toddlers and kids. Moong dal soup is one of the best soothing foods for folks trying to increase their protein intake or for those recovering from sickness, dehydration and even a flu. Want to try a delicious traditional soup that is high and protein?
Nearly every kind of dal is grown and cooked here. In most households the meal is incomplete without at least one dish made with pulses. The yellow moong dal or split yellow gram is very popular in punjabi cooking. You work sizzling sizzle Moong dal ka soup working 12 process along with 6 including. Here is how you pull off.
program of Moong dal ka soup
- Prepare 50 gm of moong dal yellow wali.
- You need 1 of gajar finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of pyaj chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finelly chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of flakes garlic.
- It's 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It's 2-3 of laung.
- You need 1 inch of dalcheeni.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice.
Moong Dal Soup or lentil stock or Dal Ka Paani is one of the most popular recipes feed to infants as their first solid food. Moong Dal Soup or lentil stock given to babies. WHO recommends no liquids to babies till an year and hence here we are showing the recipe by mixing or blending the lentils with it. Moong dal ka shorba is a delicious mix of yellow lentils, vegetables, and spices.
Moong dal ka soup singly
- Sabse pahle Dal ko dus minute ke liye bhigo de..
- Now then take a pressure cooker and heat one teaspoon desi add long and dalchini in heat ghee and add ginger and garlic. Ab inko 2 mint bhun lenge..
- Then add all ingredents into cooker ar 2 cup pani dal kar cooker ka dhakkan band kar denge..
- 2 wissel ane ke baad flame ko kam kar denge ar 10 min tak pakayenge iske baad flame ko off kar denge..
- Preshar nikalne ke baad dal se dalcheeni ar long nikal denge ar baki cheej ko blender se ghot lenge..
- Ab streiner me isko chhan lijiye ar 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and black pepper dal kar serve kijiye..
To keep it simple I have added bottle gourd to my soup, but feel free to experiment and add the veggies of your choice. This soup is a great way to make your fussy eaters eats their veggies. Just hide the vegetables in the. Even though most people suggested dal ka pani or soup, but most of them also suggested their own ways to make it. Some even suggested just skimming the water on top of our regular dal, but I was not sure How to make Dal ka Pani for Infants.