How to prepare Madhurai Special "Mutton Biryani".
You cook heating brown How to prepare Madhurai Special "Mutton Biryani" adopting 26 prescription moreover 4 as a consequence. Here you go bring off.
instructions of How to prepare Madhurai Special "Mutton Biryani"
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Mutton.
- You need 1/2 kg of Basmathi rice.
- It's 125 gm of Big onion.
- It's 250 gm of Tomatoes.
- You need 4 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- It's 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 50 gm of Ginger.
- Prepare 50 gm of Garlic.
- Prepare 200 ml of Oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need As needed of Salt.
- You need 2 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of Green cardamom.
- It's 4 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Star anise.
- It's 1 of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 of Bay leaf.
- It's 1 of Black stone flower.
- It's 2 of Mace.
How to prepare Madhurai Special "Mutton Biryani" one at a time
- Chop onion thinly. Slit the green chilli into. Grind ginger and garlic into fine paste. Clean the mutton in running cold water. In pressure cooker with mutton add ginger garlic paste and salt. Cook until 75% done..
- Wash rice nicely and let it soak for exactly 30 minutes. Drain the water after 30 minutes and keep aside. Take wide kadai add oil, ghee. Once hot add cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf, stone flower, star anise and mace. Saute for while..
- Add sliced onion, green chilli, mint, coriander leaves. Saute nicely. Now add chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, yogurt to this. Saute a bit and add cooked meat. Drain meat cooked water and keep aside. Just add meat. Mix it. Now add rice, enough salt and mix it. Don't break the rice. Now you can cook this in pressure cooker or rice cooker. I used rice cooker. Rice was already soaked so just add 2 cups of water. We can add mutton cooked water for this..
- Close with lid and cook until done. In pressure cooker plz be careful how many whistles you are leaving. Depends on which brand you use you have to leave the whistle. Once biryani done rub little ghee over this and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with raita and gravy. I prepared chicken gravy with this..