Aloo Paneer. Aloo Paneer Recipe - Shallow fried paneer and potato cubes are simmered in medium spicy, flavorful and slightly cream onion tomato gravy. It is also known as Punjabi Aloo Paneer Curry or Masala. It is also known as Punjabi Aloo Paneer Curry or Masala.
The recipe shared here is Punjabi aloo paneer masala with a creamy and tangy onion-tomato based gravy. I have added cashews to give some creaminess in the gravy. aloo paneer recipe potato paneer curry with detailed photo and video recipe. a rich and creamy indian curry recipe made with dice potatoes and paneer in tomato onion sauce. it is a perfect north indian cuisine gravy recipe served for lunch or dinner with choice of rotis. the combination of potatoes and paneer makes it unique as compared to other traditional curries with. You be responsible simmering barbecue Aloo Paneer practicing 22 compound furthermore 4 steps. Here is how you get there.
technique of Aloo Paneer
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare 100 g of paneer, cubed.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes, boiled and cubed.
- You need of S&p.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 of small brown onion very finely chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of small green chili finely chopped.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered fenugreek.
- You need 200 g of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbls of tomato purée.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- You need 2 tbls of thickened cream.
- It's of Naan for serving.
- It's of Optional: add steamed chopped carrot and green beans or peas for a more substantial meal.
Fry another minute or so, and then remove the paneer from the pan onto a plate. Add the onions, ginger, garlic and chile. aloo paneer tikki recipe Aloo matar paneer recipe with step by step pics. Aloo matar paneer is tasty curry or gravy made with potatoes, green peas and paneer in an onion-tomato base.
Aloo Paneer one at a time
- Fry potato and then paneer until golden brown and set aside..
- Oil in pan on medium heat. Add cloves and cardamom, stir for 1 minute. Add cumin. Add onion, ginger, garlic and green chili. Mix well until it becomes paste-like.
- Add remaining spices (turmeric, chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and fenugreek). Add salt. Cook for a minute. Add tomato purée and tomatoes and cook until thickened..
- Add water so sauce becomes a consistency you like and simmer for 4-5 minutes (If adding veg, add a little extra water, put the lid on for 10 minutes now). Add paneer and potatoes back to pan for 2 minutes. Finally, add cream for one minute then serve up with naan..
The recipe I make is a simple and easy recipe with a home style taste. I pressure cook everything so that it saves time. The recipe is simple and easy recipe with a home style taste. This recipe is a delicious mix of flavours, tastes and textures in each bite. Aloo Matar Paneer Curry Recipe is aloo matar curry made more tasty and fancy with the addition of paneer and mild spices.