Minestrone Soup - Italian Style.
You take on steeping boil Minestrone Soup - Italian Style practicing 19 program than 4 as well as. Here you go pull off.
prescription of Minestrone Soup - Italian Style
- It's 1-2 of onions, diced.
- It's 1 tsp. of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of french beans, diced.
- You need 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- It's 1/2 cup of kidney beans (rajma), boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chick peas (kabuli chana), boiled.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- It's 1/2 cup of assorted Bell peppers, diced.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of stock (vegetable / chicken / mutton).
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pasta, boiled.
- You need of few spinach leaves, chopped.
- It's of few parsley, chopped.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried herbs (sage, oregano, rosemary basil).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cheese, grated.
Minestrone Soup - Italian Style technique
- Blanch the tomatoes in hot water for 5 minutes. Discard the skin and chop them. Heat oil in a deep pan and saute the bay leaves and garlic for a few seconds..
- Add the onion and fry till translucent. Then add the french beans and celery and stir for a minute. Now add the stock and simmer on low flame till the veggies are soft..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and bell peppers and simmer for a minute or two. Then add the boiled kidney beans, chick peas. boiled pasta, spinach leaves, parsley, dried herbs, salt and pepper..
- Simmer for 2 minutes. Ladle into soup bowls and serve, garnished with grated cheese..