Palak paneer. Palak paneer recipe - Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. Palak paneer is one of the most loved North Indian dishes that's eaten with roti, paratha, naan, Jeera rice, Ghee rice or even with plain rice. It is very easy to prepare and can be made in so many ways.
One of the most popular Indian dishes is palak paneer - soft cottage cheese cubes in a mild spiced smooth spinach sauce. It is smooth creamy dish made with fresh spinach leaves, paneer (cottage cheese), onions, herbs and spices. I love eating palak paneer with plain paratha or roti. You fulfill browning boil Palak paneer proving 15 receipt together with 5 so. Here you go get there.
program of Palak paneer
- It's 1 bunch of Palak/spinach.
- You need 100 gms of paneer.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomato.
- It's 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger paste/ grated.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of asefetida.
- You need 2 tsp of oil/butter/ghee.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's as required of Cream for garnishing (optional).
But it goes well with naan or jeera rice too. how to make palak paneer recipe restaurant style with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy green coloured paneer recipe prepared mainly from the thick paste of spinach puree. basically, the easy palak paneer recipe hails from the popular north indian cuisine or punjabi cuisine and is typically served with tandoor roti & naan. there are many ways to prepare it, but. Place the colander in the sink. Heat the milk in a large non-reactive saucepan over.
Palak paneer prescription
- First of all nicely wash the spinach/Palak leaves and boil them in a pan with 1/4 glass of water..
- Once it is boiled let it cool and then blend it to a smooth paste..
- In a pan heat ghee/butter/oil add cumin seeds, asafoetida and ginger paste saute it for 5-7 seconds and add Chopped onion once they are transparent add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and saute it nicely till the oil is separated then add the Palak/spinach paste..
- Add half glass of water and let it boil for 4-5 minutes than add the paneer cut in cube shape..
- Boil it for more 3-4 minutes and add garam masala and mix softly than switch off the flame.Palak paneer is ready to serve garnish with cream(optional).
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. After so many years of cooking, my family has decided my cooking skills have improved! I wanted to do this recipe again as with modified cooking method.