Healthy kalachana Apple soup. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. If you don't fancy cooking fruits with meat, you can turn this soup into a delicious apple drink. Make this soup sans pork and add some rock sugar towards the end of the cooking time.
Try these savory apple soup recipes that include ingredients like pumpkin, peach, squash, pineapple, curry and more. Curried Pumpkin Apple Soup Sweet apples and spicy curry combine in this rich soup, which is perfect for fall. Blend soup using a hand blender or transfer soup to a blender, working in batches, until soup is smooth. You wrap up baking burn Healthy kalachana Apple soup employing 9 method along with 2 along with. Here you are get there.
program of Healthy kalachana Apple soup
- You need 1 cup of Kala chana/chickpeas(soaked overnight).
- It's 1 of medium sized apple.
- It's 1/4 cup of Badam paste.
- You need 2 of medium size tomato.
- It's 1 cup of chopped bottleguard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee or butter.
Stir hot sauce and black pepper into soup. This Healthy Carrot Apple Ginger Soup recipe is so delicious and easy to prepare! It makes a wonderful lunch on a cold winter's day. It is also a tasty vegetarian soup served up with sandwiches on a busy weeknight.
Healthy kalachana Apple soup instructions
- Boil kalachana in cooker and keep it aside.cut tomato,apple and bottleguard into small pieces and add water.take a pan or pressure cooker and heat ghee in it,add cloves and when it starts crackling add apple, bottleguard and tomato.pressure cook and let it cool,you can blend it and if need can strain it..
- Now keep the soup on gas and add salt,pepper powder and badam paste and boil for 5 minutes,and your tasty and healthy soup is ready to serve.
The carrots, green apples and ginger provide an immune system boost during cold and flu season. Kala Chana aka Black Chickpeas - have you guys ever tried it? In India, it's made quite often especially during the fasting season of Navratri. Now days in some restaurants it is served as "Chane ka shorba". I had this first time at my in-laws place in Patiala as this soup is a specialty of Patiala and this is made using the boiled water of Black chickpeas (Kala Chana) and served with few drops of lemon juice, fresh chopped onion and coriander along with some boiled.