Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup. Unlike Chinese black rice, also known as forbidden rice, black rice from Thailand is variegated in color, with a nutty taste and You can find Thai black rice at Asian markets or Whole Foods, where it may be labeled "black sticky rice," "black glutinous rice" or. Thai black sticky rice is a naturally sweet, dark rice, and you'll be amazed at the unique taste of the rice in combination with coconut milk. Black Sticky Rice Pudding is a classic and comforting traditional Thai dessert.
Sticky Black Rice Pudding is a classic Thai dessert. In this superfood version, CIA Chef Scott Samuel adds black beans, coconut milk, and mango. Black sticky rice, which like wild rice is unhulled, makes a rustic rice pudding loaded with far more flavor and texture than usual. You bring about boiling broil Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup using 6 method furthermore 4 steps. Here you go pull off.
modus operandi of Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup
- It's 1 cup of thai sticky rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of thai stick black rice (optional).
- It's 1 tin of coconut milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of black bean.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Serve these coconut black beans with our Crave-Worthy Ground Pork Tacos, our Creamy Avocado Lime Sweet Potato Noodles, these Homemade Refried Beans — How to make delicious homemade refried beans using dried pinto or black beans as well as how to. Black Sticky Rice Pudding recipe: A delicious Thai pudding made with brown (black in color) glutenous rice and coconut milk. This also improves the appearance of the pudding.
Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup singly
- Soak both thai sticky rice and black rice in water (separate the bowl) for 2 hours.
- On a small saucepan add water and bring to boil, add blackbean and let them cook for about 30-45 min.
- You can steam your sticky rice (drain water off first) on a steamer for 30 or put your sticky rice with about 1 cup of water in the saucepan and let it cook for about 20 min. Then if you steamed your rice transfer it into a saucepan. On medium heat add your coconut milk, sugar and salt. Stir well and if your pudding a little dry just add some water..
- Add some black beans in and mix well. Leave them cook for another 15 min. Can be serve with a tbsp of warm coconut milk.
Optionally, try adding a little shredded unsweetened coconut on top, sliced strawberries or mint leaves. Notes: Black sticky rice, often called Forbidden rice, has a sweet, nutty taste, is high in fiber and is a good vegetarian source of iron. However the end result was disappointing. It simply tastes like sweetened rice. If you're looking for a rice pudding like dish keep.