Black Sticky Rice and Cheese Dessert. Mango Black Sticky Rice Dessert: Recipe Instructions. Black sticky rice dessert (thailland) Our Chefs Nerlin. Black sticky rice, a delicious whole-grain alternative to white rice, is purplish black in color and has a chewy texture.
Sticky rice balls are easy to make and delicious. Though they sound sweet, this Thai dessert is actually low in sugar, low in fat, and gluten-free. This type of flour is readily available at Asian/Chinese. You transact frying curry Black Sticky Rice and Cheese Dessert proving 6 method also 6 as well as. Here you are sew up.
procedure of Black Sticky Rice and Cheese Dessert
- Prepare 200 grams of black sticky rice.
- You need as needed of Water.
- It's of Some salt.
- It's 2-4 tbsp of sugar.
- It's of Cheese as desired (cheddar cheese) grated.
- Prepare of Sweet condensed milk as desired.
The Best Glutinous Rice Desserts Recipes on Yummly Black Glutinous Rice And Coconut Milk Dessert Soup, Delicious Red Bean Soup With Black Glutinous Rice Dessert, Black Sticky Rice Mango Dessert. Bee koh moy is made of black glutinous rice (black sticky rice), water, sugar, and topped with slightly salted coconut milk when served. I love the mouth feel and texture of boiled black sticky rice.
Black Sticky Rice and Cheese Dessert separately
- Wash the black sticky rice evenly..
- Then soak it in some water for about 4-6 hours until expand (make sure the rice is well covered with the water, use the water twice as much as the rice).
- Then after soaking, add the sticky rice in a pan. Cover with water. The water should be twice as much as the rice..
- Add the sugar and salt. Mix evenly until thickens. Then set aside..
- Set a steamer ready. Then steam the sticky rice until cooked through and soft..
- Serving: add the sticky rice in a bowl then add some condensed milk, top with some cheese and serve..
The slightly salty coconut milk simply completes the flavor by lending a nuance and subtle creamy note. This is one of my family's favourite desserts and I think it is everyones favourite really! In Indonesia we use dark palm sugar to add the luscious sweet flavour to the rice, the sweetness is then balanced out with coconut cream drizzled over the top to serve. Black sticky rice with coconut milk--one dessert I can make that I can eat! Try this Sapin-Sapin, a Filipino dessert made from glutinous rice, coconut milk, sugar, and flavorings.