Masoor dal soup. A delicious and flavourful soup made with veggies and masoor dal. Masoor dal is another dal that is often made in Indian homes. There are a lot of lentils used in Indian cuisine in a variety of ways.
Dal translates to lentil, but when referred to in the context of food it means a spiced Indian lentil soup. Masoor dal being an incomplete grain, it is important to combine it with protein-rich ingredients like paneer, to make a complete, nourishing soup. You can use masoor dal or moong dal or a mix of both to prepare this soup. You get ready heating mull Masoor dal soup proving 7 process as well as 6 and. Here you go conclude.
instructions of Masoor dal soup
- It's 1/2 cup of Masoor dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream.
- It's 2 of Garlic pods.
- It's 3 cup of Vegetable stock.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
Lose weight healthily with this delicious soup. Lentil soup is a wholesome comforting soup and is very simple to prepare. Masoor Dal is a classic, traditional Indian dish made with red lentils. Lentils are an everyday staple throughout India, an especially important staple for those regions that enjoy a predominantly.
Masoor dal soup procedure
- Boil dal in a pressure cooker with 1/2 cup of water,salt and garlic pods..
- After one whistle turn off the flame..
- Heat dal in a pan with two cup of vegetable stock and black pepper powder and comes to boil..
- When it boiled turn off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and cream..
- Serve hot.
Masoor dal soup enriches with the wholesomeness and nutrition that is much required buy your body. This Massor dal soup recipe will provides adequate nutrition and nourishment for your body. Masoor dal (spiced red lentils) is extremely delicious and flavourful red lentil soup. You can use masoor dal or moong dal or a mix of both to prepare this soup. I have added tomatoes to make it more delicious.